“The Frank IT Change Kit materials are even more flexible than I had anticipated.”
- Director of HR Technology, Andersen Corporation
What's the Kit? What’s a Communication Module?
The Frank IT Change Kit equips organizations to easily and effectively communicate technology and digital transformation benefits like never before. Offering 25+ tech-specific communication modules, each module consists of 30-40 ready-made IT marketing pieces (such as posters, emails & guides) about a specific IT implementation or digital topic. Delivered in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word files, customers choose from the categories below to create a Kit. All to communicate with employees. All to accelerate adoption.
1) “Share Your Vision” with branding modules that tell your IT or digital story.
Knowing how to create a consistent IT and digital brand can be confusing. These 5 modules help you connect with employees in new ways and keep your messaging fresh. Remember, each module contains 30-40 ready-made, editable marketing pieces specific to the topic below. Click on each module for an overview. Or build your Kit here.
1. IT Branding: Create a personality for your department
2. IT Projects: New tech, upgrades & process changes
3. Service Desk: Replicable alerts based on issue urgency
4. Road Show: Equip others to communicate on your behalf
5. Build Your Own: 30 templates, 20 images, 3 newsletters
2) “Support Your Systems” with enterprise IT modules that inspire adoption.
Crafting messages for enterprise IT project information, training updates and new process details can be daunting. These 8 tech-specific modules do the heavy lifting for you. Remember, each module contains 30-40 ready-made, editable marketing pieces specific to the implementation below. Click on each module for an overview. Or build your Kit here.
CHOOSE FROM THESE 8 MODULES:
1. ERP: Finance, supply chain, manufacturing & beyond
2. HCM: Recruiting, onboarding, performance management
3. CRM: Covering lead gen, automated marketing and more
4. ITSM: IT maintenance, processes and governance
5. PLM: From product idea to disposal, communicate it all
6. EHS: Incident reporting, permit management, doc control
7. QMS: Scope, documentation and customer satisfaction
8. DMS: Tech functionality, process and document collaboration
3) “Inspire Your Culture” with digital transformation modules that motivate employees.
Informing employees on emerging technology and digital workplace trends can be dizzying. Instead, choose from these 14 modules to foster a digitally-connected, modern workplace. Remember, each module contains 30-40 ready-made, editable marketing pieces specific to the business transformation below. Click on each module for an overview. Or build your Kit here.
CHOOSE FROM THESE 14 MODULES:
1. Moving to the Cloud: Common cloud Q&A made easy
2. e-Learning: Education and benefits of your new LMS
3. Data 101: Big Data, Data Mining, Data Analytics and BI
4. The Power of Social: Internal & external benefits
5. Workplace of the Future: Digital-connectivity benefits
6. DX Basics: Let's talk Digital Transformation (DX)
7. Internet of Things: Connected machinery & equipment
8. IT Security: IT and workplace security issues covered
9. High-Impact HR: Ongoing HR comms + the future of HR
10. Safety Culture: Encourage safety in the workplace
11. Corporate Sustainability: Build ongoing commitment
12. Quality Mindset: Foster quality in the workplace
13. Lean Six Sigma: Benefits & understanding
14. M&A Kickoff: Achieve new team awareness & alignment