“The Frank IT Change Kit materials are even more flexible than I had anticipated.”
- Director of HR Technology, Andersen Corporation
What’s the Kit? What’s a Communication Module?
The Frank IT Change Kit equips organizations to easily and effectively communicate IT & digital business transformation benefits like never before. Offering 27 change-communication modules, each module consists of 30-40 ready-made marketing pieces (such as posters, emails & guides) about common tech implementations and digital topics. Delivered in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word, customers choose from the categories below to create a Kit. Developed by consumer marketing experts, the award-winning modules create a new level of employee engagement and accelerated adoption.
1) “Share Your Vision” with branding modules that set the IT or digital stage.
Knowing how to create a consistent IT and digital brand can be confusing. These 5 modules help project teams connect with employees in new ways and keep messaging fresh. Remember, each module contains 30-40 ready-made, editable marketing pieces specific to the topic below. Click on each module below for an overview. Or: Build My Kit
1. IT Branding: Create a personality for your department
2. IT Projects: New tech, upgrades & process changes
3. Service Desk: Replicable alerts based on issue urgency
4. IT Road Show: Equip multiple locations to communicate
5. Build Your Own: 30 templates, 20 images, 3 newsletters
2) “Support Your Systems” with enterprise IT modules that inspire adoption.
Crafting messages for enterprise IT project information, training updates and new process details can be daunting. These 8 tech-specific modules do the heavy lifting ... easily and effectively. Remember, each module contains 30-40 ready-made, editable marketing pieces specific to the implementation below. Click on each module below for an overview. Or: Build My Kit
CHOOSE FROM THESE 8 MODULES:
1. ERP: Finance, supply chain, manufacturing & beyond
2. HCM: Recruiting, onboarding, performance management
3. CRM: Covering lead gen, automated marketing and more
4. ITSM: IT maintenance, processes and governance
5. PLM: From product idea to disposal, communicate it all
6. EHS: Incident reporting, permit management, doc control
7. QMS: Scope, documentation and customer satisfaction
8. DMS: Tech functionality, process and document collaboration
3) “Inspire Your Culture” with digital transformation modules that motivate employees.
Informing employees on emerging technology and digital workplace trends can be dizzying. Instead, choose from these 14 modules to foster a digitally-connected, modern workplace. Remember, each module contains 30-40 ready-made, editable marketing pieces specific to the business transformation below. Click on each module below for an overview. Or: Build My Kit
CHOOSE FROM THESE 14 MODULES:
1. Moving to the Cloud: Common cloud Q&A made easy
2. e-Learning: Education and benefits of a new LMS
3. Data 101: Big Data, Data Mining, Data Analytics and BI
4. The Power of Social: Internal & external benefits
5. Workplace of the Future: Digital-connectivity benefits
6. DX Basics: Let's talk Digital Transformation (DX)
7. Internet of Things: Connected machinery & equipment
8. IT Security: IT and workplace security issues covered
9. High-Impact HR: Ongoing HR comms + the future of HR
10. Safety Culture: Encourage safety in the workplace
11. Corporate Sustainability: Build ongoing commitment
12. Quality Mindset: Foster quality in the workplace
13. Lean Six Sigma: Benefits & understanding
14. M&A Kickoff: Achieve new team awareness & alignment