“The Frank IT Change Kit covered the IT change stuff that was giving me heartburn.”
- Internal Communications Director, Braun Intertec
What’s a communication module?
The Frank IT Change Kit offers 25 IT communication modules. Each communication module consists of 30-40 professionally written and designed internal marketing pieces (such as posters, emails, guides) about a specific IT or digital transformation topic or implementation. Delivered in editable Microsoft PowerPoint and Word files, choose a minimum of three (3) modules from the categories below to create your Kit.
1) “Share Your Vision” with branding modules that tell your story.
Knowing how to create a consistent IT and digital brand can be confusing. These 5 modules help you connect with employees in new ways and keep your messaging fresh. Remember, each module contains 30-40 ready-made, editable marketing pieces specific to the topic below.
1. IT Branding: Create a personality for your department
2. IT Projects: New tech, upgrades & process changes
3. Service Desk: Replicable alerts based on issue urgency
4. Road Show: Equip others to communicate on your behalf
5. Build Your Own: 30 templates, 20 images, 3 newsletters
2) “Support Your Systems” with enterprise IT modules that connect.
Crafting messages for enterprise IT project information, training updates and new process details can be daunting. These 7 tech-specific modules do the heavy lifting for you. Remember, each module contains 30-40 ready-made, editable marketing pieces specific to the implementation below.
CHOOSE FROM THESE 7 MODULES:
1. ERP: Finance, supply chain, manufacturing & beyond
2. HCM: Recruiting, onboarding, performance management
3. CRM: Covering lead gen, automated marketing and more
4. ITSM: IT maintenance, processes and governance
5. PLM: From product idea to disposal, communicate it all
6. EHS: Incident reporting, permit management, doc control
7. QMS: Scope, documentation and customer satisfaction
3) “Inspire Your Culture” with digital transformation modules that motivate.
Informing employees on emerging technology and digital workplace trends can be dizzying. Instead, choose from these 13 modules to foster a digitally-connected, modern workplace. Remember, each module contains 30-40 ready-made, editable marketing pieces specific to the business transformation below.
CHOOSE FROM THESE 13 MODULES:
1. Workplace of the Future: Digital-connectivity benefits
2. Moving to the Cloud: Common cloud Q&A made easy
3. The Power of Social: Internal & external benefits
4. Data 101: Big Data, Data Mining, Data Analytics and BI
5. Internet of Things: Connected machinery & equipment
6. DX Basics: Let's talk Digital Transformation (DX)
7. IT Security: IT and workplace security issues covered
8. High-Impact HR: Ongoing HR comms + the future of HR
9. Quality Mindset: Foster quality in the workplace
10. Safety Culture: Encourage safety in the workplace
11. Corporate Sustainability: Build ongoing commitment
12. Lean Six Sigma: Benefits & understanding
13. M&A Kickoff: Achieve new team awareness & alignment