“I wish I’d heard about Frank sooner!”
- HR Technology Project Lead, Ecolab
Get to know the philosophy behind the Frank IT Change Kit™ IP:
Effective communication accelerates engagement; engagement builds adoption; adoption fuels business transformation. To accomplish this, the best-practice materials, tools and templates in the award-winning Frank IT Change Kit IP help your customers and their employees understand “why” a business change is occurring, then connect on a personal level to generate excitement organization-wide. All in tandem with IT, HR and digital project lifecycles. All to generate sustainable behavior change. All to deliver real business results.
The IP applies Marketing Principles to “consumerize” enterprise change:
Studies prove time and time again: people make decisions (or not) based on emotions. From buying a new phone to buying into a new process at work, human emotion is a very present factor in behavioral science. In fact, according to Psychology Today:
• Documented fMRI neuro-imagery shows that when evaluating brands, consumers primarily use emotions (feelings and experiences) rather than information (attributes, features or facts)
• Advertising research reveals that emotional response to an ad has far greater influence on a consumer’s intent to buy than the ad’s content
• The Advertising Research Foundation concluded that “likeability” is the most predictive measure of whether an ad will increase sales
• And: Studies show that positive emotions toward a brand have far greater influence on loyalty than trust or other judgments
So, what does this have to do with IT, HR and digital business transformation? A lot.
Or, when you think of your customers as consumers of new technology, processes or business changes, you have to ask: How do they feel about it?
In the average organization, most employees aren't very excited about new tech systems or upgrades. Process changes don’t really get many high-fives. In fact, most major project failures have been reported to occur because employees didn’t adopt. (Read: because employees didn't feel good about the changes coming their way.)
The IP tackles these challenges with innovative, engaging communication materials created by Advertising and Marketing experts who’ve spent years steeped in the science of consumer psychology. Years working with target audiences on an intimate level to understand exactly what motivates people to act. Years creating award-winning campaigns for global brands that inspired behavior change – and business results.
Meet the Frank IT Change Kit IP creators:
From L to R:
Jody Kolars, Former Marketing Company Owner & Art Director, now Frank Co-Owner and Marketing Director
John Nielson, Former Advertising Agency Owner & Creative Director, now Frank Co-Owner and Business Development Director
Elissa Gjertson, Former Advertising Copywriter & Employee Engagement Consultant, now Frank Co-Owner and Training Director